Web Service Platforms
Software-as-a-service (SAS) and cloud technology offerings have come to dominate in the American business landscape. The overarching feature that makes these outsourced services so attractive is that they’re extremely scalable with pay-by-the-minute and by-the-byte pricing that scales along with the service making it possible for small associations to benefit from the same level of enterprise features and security without having to hire a large IT team to oversee day-to-day operations. These services encompass corporate email, single-sign-on (SSO) authentication, file sharing, helpdesk, knowledgebase, instant messaging, telephony, and website services. We’ve also helped nonprofits obtain service grants from providers for thousands of dollars in savings.
Our very own Membership software includes all the tools to manage a small to mid-sized association. Our solution was built in house from the ground up in such a way that it is rapidly customizable and able to meet the very specific needs for any organization with minimal costs for custom features. The basics are all ready to use, right out of the box.
- Hybrid model hosting - our cloud or on your own servers
- Multi-user administration with permissions
- Membership application and review process
- Annual billing/invoicing workflows
- Online invoice payment and donations with payment gateway integration
- Mass e-mail communication platform with open and click-through tracking
- Member ‘home’ self-management portal
- Organize members through tagging and a rules-based segmentation engine
- Customizable forms and data collection
- Application integration interface (API) to connect your data to other systems and services as needed.
Content Management Systems
Associations websites need to be dynamic, easily editable with just enough control to allow content creators the ability to publish with ease with low risk of introducing problems. Ecropolis is also a champion for open source technologies and understands which technologies are going to be the right fit for scale and budget for a particular organization and project. Some of the projects we’ve worked on include large scale website deployments, email marketing platforms and event management. We have particular expertise with WordPress, Drupal and Liferay platforms and are ready to help your organization establish a new web presence, migrate a platform or quickly scale to meet growing needs. Learn more about our Website Management services.
Ecropolis provides web development services including design, application development and Internet-related consulting.