Which type of ticket should I use?
Please select this ticket form if you are an Ecropolis website client.
We have developed your website and you have a maintenance package plan, hosting & email, and/or web software. Please create a ticket for website updates, bug fixes, or any other requests.
Please select this ticket form if you are an Ecropolis SCORE website client.
Your chapter has a website maintenance plan. Please create a ticket for website updates, new content, event landing page or any other chapter website related requests.
Please select this ticket form if you have a Ecropolis SCORE event plan.
Your chapter has an event management plan. Please create a ticket for new events, event series, changes or updates to existing events. You may also make special requests for event marketing emails.
How do I check the status of my ticket?
1. Click on \”check ticket status\” in the main menu.
2. You must be logged in to view your ticket status.
3. Once you are logged in you can see all of the tickets you have made and their statuses.
- New Request – ticket is in the system, but has not been reviewed by the team yet.
- In Progress – we have received your ticket and we are actively working on the request
- Needs Definition – we have questions regarding the ticket and have requested clarification or more information.
- Complete – the request has been implemented, reviewed by chapter point of contact and marked as complete.
4. You may also click into the ticket and send a message to the Ecropolis team.